HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: why i think 2.05$ as an entry/exit point or possibly wait .longer
Aug 10, 2009 10:07PM

I personally would never use a stop loss on a play with as much potential as Noront . This would just be the wrong time and in my opinion bad advice. Stop losses are a sure way to lose what could turn out to be worth many thousands of dollars for just a few shares. We have 3 pods at E1 and we are just scratching the surface? The whole ROF is heating up.

There are times when a stop loss is usefull. I utilize it once I have reached my sell point. If the stock continues to climb and I won't be around to monitor the situation I will use a stop loss thus retaining my gain.

If you are an active trader, the rules change of course. The active trader has developed a feel along with knowledge. This type of individual could implement a stop loss appropriately, taking advantage of the usefulness of the tool.

Having said that, I would never use one on Noront especially during these volcanic times. IMHO there is just too much at stake.

respectfully

Don

Aug 11, 2009 01:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply