HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi Odin

You asked: " Jacki, are u a friend of Richard's? Interesting ( in a good way) that he would volunteer such info. Take care. odin. ps..I heard the same thing about a tripling of resource on 49, but when I mentioned it, it did not go over well with some posters."

Yes, I consider myself to be a friend of Richard's..but I've never met him, and have only talked with him briefly on the phone several times! One time he just interupted my chat with his lovely Assisant, and said he wanted to talk with me,...a little shareholder! He did that often, with many! I've admired him since the day I heard about NOT in the fall of '07 when I purchased NOT because of Windfall. I've heard only the the finest praise and admiration for this fine gentleman, and I have trusted him implicitly. The new BOD can be the brains of NOT, but Richard will always be the " heart " of NOT to me, and to many others, because he is so trustworthy.

Re your comment about some posters not liking your post mentioning the possibility of NOT tripling its nickel resources with Hole 49 etc. I don't understand such negativity on this board, but expect that it relates to people that trade, not investors. Go figure!

I'm sure Richard continues to have a close knowledge of what is going on at NOT today. He has too many friends, not to be kept informed!

Cheers,

Jacki

New Message
Please login to post a reply