HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Sep 19, 2009 07:28PM
Sep 19, 2009 07:52PM
Sep 19, 2009 08:29PM
Sep 19, 2009 09:37PM
Sep 19, 2009 11:03PM
Sep 19, 2009 11:17PM
Sep 20, 2009 01:11AM
Sep 20, 2009 09:37AM
Sep 20, 2009 10:44AM

Brewmac.

Cheers back to you, hope the winds are calm.

He/She is welcome here on the forum, I am confident in Lukers abilitys and believe that he has quite satifactorily reveiwed the posts in question to the conclusion that both posts are from the same individual, Agoracom can and most likely will verify. Case closed.

As i said in my previous post, the Spidy senses are tingling. Even more so that the AGM is coming up and is right around the corner, I expect the forum will see many more "disturbances" pop up here on board as we get closer to vote date. Retail needs to hold its shares tighter now than ever before as the tree shaking continues and all wait for a "Windfall" in stock price as we head to production.

IMO NOT is protection mode right now and will continue to be so. The BOD knows full well that at risk is the very senario by which we saw the proxy materialize. NOT and its neighbors are definite takeout targets, hence the "playdowns" with respect to news etc. I believe there is much more to the NOT story than we are being told, only enough info to keep the institutions which bought in and retail NOT shareholders salivating is coming to the plate.

I believe that what we are seeing is a minimalistic approach to news desemmination, one just needs to go to Noronts Website to get that feeling, they still have not updated the McFaulds Lake Project..Eagle One, nothing since hole 35, old drill plan, old x sections. AT12, no updates, no drillplan. The Blackbirds, pdf from July does not seem to want to load, this may just be a server issue. Hopefully Wes will have the new and improved website up and running soon because as a potential investor looking at the NOT website for info there is not much there beyond 35.

Most will Google NOT, when they do Agoracom is front and center and they come here. While this forum in not paid for by NOT it is administered by and large by NOT retail shareholders and Agoracom when they see the need to intervene, as such it is incumbent upon us to be vigil, on watch.

I encourage all potential Noront investors to go to www.sedar.com for a historical, concise up to date record of all Noront Resources happenings.

We are well beyond hole 58 at Eagle One, assays pending, big drill on site capable of 1500m and we are now utilizing directional drilling capabilities. Larger drill will be coming after freeze up. Things are rockin, no ones talking. Chances of rumors hitting the street from McFaulds Lake now that Wes is at the helm are slim at best, at least from the NOT organization, there multiple organizations and as many individuals coming out of McFaulds weekly as there are core samples so potential exists.

Respectfully to all

Notster

Sep 20, 2009 06:00PM
Sep 20, 2009 06:02PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply