HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Sep 20, 2009 02:43PM
AGORACOM
Sep 21, 2009 01:57PM

Re: Some Hub Statistics - Agoracom

in response to by
posted on Sep 21, 2009 02:35PM

Thanks for the reply!

The knowledge base will be improved when being able to see the number of Banned Posters in that it could be used as a gage of efforts to frustrate the sharing of information and in causing the degradation of usefullness in visiting this Site and this particular Hub. Each Reader/User of this Site would take from this info what they will. And we here on this Hub, in particular, will not need to spend so much time making difficult to prove comments on the number and frequency of such occurances.

Otherwise, Banned Posters, to me, would give an indication of efforts to ill influence and distract Readers here, in purely negative ways. And this, to me would be useful Meta Data. Violations, on the other hand could likewise be useful but perhapse to a lesser extent, Outside the Timing of the Occurance and Frequency of Violations, that is. Knowing the Reason for Accepting the Violation request would add needed context to why such Violations were accepted. Thus, a gage of relevance to the Matters of Relevance as opposed to simply Off Topic type posts, etc. Also useful Mata Data, for us investor types and for you as a service provider.

Otherwise, Sorry for being constructive/analytical as opposed to being purely opinionated, etc. in doing my Investmment Research. Though seeing Opinion expressed and expressing opinion is also very useful Meta Data, in addition to it's entertainment value. I like it both ways. But, that's me!!! Cake so as to be Eaten!!!! All a Pleasure here.

Old Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply