HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

They recently did a JV with PRB as well and it all is starting to take shape for me.

Storm,

you´re right with the PRB JV which was announced by PRB with the PR May 20, 2009:

http://www.probemines.com/s/NewsReleases.asp?ReportID=348613&_Type=News-Releases&_Title=Probe-Mines-Enters-into-Joint-Venture-Agreement-with-Noront-Resources-in-Mc...

But this was about Noront getting 50% control of some PRB claims, Noront didn´t offer any of their claims for this JV.

In fact, this JV wasn´t even PR´d by Noront, strangely enough.

And one main reason for it still seems to be the ongoing concerns about historical option agreements between the two companies:

"Both Probe and Noront expressed concerns about each of their respective property holdings in this area and their rights pursuant to the historical option agreement. The joint venture is viewed as the most practical arrangement to address and resolve all of these historical concerns."

So, for me there is a difference in gaining control in other properties through a JV rather than letting someone gain control in my properties.

Bottom line, I agree with your statement that there seems to be a "Master Plan" behind all recent companie´s actions.

On the edge of my seat in order to see how this all works out !

FANTOMAS

New Message
Please login to post a reply