HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A hearty Mornin to all.

Lar, much appreciate your interpretation, I just could not find an in print reason for the announced cut-off it now seems then that we are going to have to wait for a reasonable explanation regarding the 25% cut-off that is " if " they will ever give us one. I would expect to see more reference to this cut-off in subsequent FWR news releases, hopefully the text will give rise to a solution.

So will we see anything from the players today, how's things going elsewhere around the Ring, Not's drillin, FWR's drillin, is Probe done for now?, is Tribute still at it? is UC still at it? When will FNC actually get busy and put a bit in the ground? WPR? BMK? etc.etc, Will we begin to see more exploration post freeze up or less? Time for the bench sitters to step up and drill targets while they watch the Ring begin to glow.

Now for some house cleaning, I would like to appologize for my choice in title words for my last post, i could have used different terms

Have a good day all,

Respectfully

Notster.

New Message
Please login to post a reply