HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Ho, Ho ,Ho,

posted on Dec 12, 2009 11:55AM

There seem to be an awful lot of assumptions being made by our friends on the other board this morning. I think they call it soft bashing.

For those who tendered their shares, be confident in your decision because the bottom-line is that we still have the goods in the ground and a long way to go. This first takeover is just one part of a very big game that has only just started to be played. If fact we (FWR & NOT) could end up being flipped several more time before there is so much as a shovel in the ground.

How dare you come over here telling us Notties we made a mistake, I don’t hear any fat ladies singing, do you???? This isn’t over by any means so stop trying to give everyone the sky is falling because it is not.

Funny how they come over to the Not board telling us we have been vocal about tendering our FWR shares to NOT but it seems that you are the ones talking. Don’t hate us for being right. I hope it all works out for you. But let’s be honest, I know for a fact that most of you still hold your position in NOT, hmmm wonder why?

To answer your questions, it would appear that not many people did try and get their shares back. I think the reason is that we believe in what we invested in and didn’t switch sides halfway through the game like others did.

Thank you so much for trying to save us from ourselves but when I hear how much you (FWR perma-pumpers) hate the offer you have on the table, why would we all join you? All you have done from the beginning if complain, complain and oh yes complain. Give it rest, the mere fact that you are over here still trying to change minds is what concerns me the most. WHY?

Vermillion, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Ho, Ho, Ho,

Lance Swago

New Message
Please login to post a reply