HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jan 29, 2010 10:28AM

Sculpin,

I agree that Joanne Jobin and NOT Management should be attentive to ALL shareholders, including those on this Agoracom board. Many here have been indirectly helpful to Wes as he assumed his new CEO position. Former Richard enthusiasts were asked to welcome and support WES, and his new team! This we did.

I'm guessing, but I think JJ's own PR company, "The Firm" may have all along been handling NOT's PR exclusively, and therefore, has competitive conflict with Agoracom. It's confusing, because I thought Agoracom NOT shareholders were being warmly courted at the last NOT Luncheons. ..

We are NOT shareholders. Agoracom should have nothing to do with it, except that this is a meeting place of articulate NOT supporters. Wouldn't you think that views expressed here would be of interest to Management?

JJ told me this a.m. that drills were still operating... I assumed supplies had been stockpiled, but now later today, the story is that all drills have stopped due to the protracted dispute with the native communities. A distant source told me yesterday that there's a concerted effort to have a major meeting next week between all parties concerned, and get things settled quickly. Hope this is so.

I don't know any more... I just hope that Wes is his own man, and not tethered to the Hedgies. Shareholders have been battered, and deserve to be treated with much more respect and honesty. But then again, JJ said they do not read this board, so is there any hope of Wes knowing our feelings?!

I thought he was going to be a "hands on" guy, and relate openly and warmly.

I guess we can still hope.

Jacki

Jan 29, 2010 08:26PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply