HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The same old, same old from IR...

posted on Jan 29, 2010 10:28AM

Hi

I too have talked with Joanne Jobin this morning expressing concern about the delay in assay results, and the continued spiraling downward or our stock price. I expressed concern that NOT was losing it's lead in the ROF .

She was very aloof and professional in her response, not friendly at all. I asked about drilling. She said that drills were operating and business "continued as usual". She said the holes are deep, and that there was a "suite" of assays to be reviewed. She did not know if it would be a day, or week, or weeks before they were released.

She said she was a Professional, and head of the NOT Public Relations; and that they did not support the Agoracom board, or follow the sentiments of the posters here! It might be good if they did!

I mentioned that we thought the new WES administration was going to be more inclusive of shareholders, and a little more forthcoming. She said they have put out many PR's ,and anyone could call her at anytime.

I felt that I was bothering her enormously, and regretted calling her. The Hedgies seem to still be in tight control. I'm worried more than ever now, that Wes is in their grip.

Until now, I have thought that she was approachable and reasonably responsive.

What a shame!

Jacki

New Message
Please login to post a reply