HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Oh ya....

posted on Feb 26, 2010 10:43PM

If you've stopped to ponder why the boat loads of NOT shares were given up over the last couple of weeks, just imagine owning a million shares that dropped .10. Let's see, my higher math abilities tell me that that's about a 100,000 dollars..... am I right? That's a 100,000 that has remained in someone's pocket at least, or is being used to make money on some other investment as we write. After all that's why we're hear right.... to make money, wealth? Someone saw a bad scene sizing up with the blockade and, having the experience to know this would definitely affect the sp, they did the smart thing. Now if they want back in, and that's if, they might find that they contribute to the rising sp, depending on circumstances. You can't hide that many share leaving the coffers but notice how many stood by holding the bag wondering what the exit was for. I find it interesting that NOT said things would likely be resolved quickly and others chiming something along the same vein, while certain entities got out, then suddenly we're hearing, oh it's gonna take some time "bag holders", maybe two weeks, ah we have to have everybody's signature, ah no one is going do develop this land without our say-so and we're not getting the responses we think are satisfactory, yada yada yada. Meanwhile people are thinking this will all resolve in time for the miraculous pdac and suddenly the sp will rise and make us all feel better. Maybe it will, but I wonder if it's a good idea to bet the family farm on it. Gov't is unveiling the Open Ontario scheme and will that be packed with goodies that the FN will support, or will it bring about further blockade time and perhaps escalate? We don't know. It could go either way. Personally I don't know what will happen. I suppose the best thing to consider is your risk tolerance. In the end, like others, I think this thing will go through like a train. Timing will always remain illusive.

New Message
Please login to post a reply