HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Good evening: You posted -->

No way these guys are making false claims. This is not something they thought up yesterday lol. They have obviously been building a case for some time, and have enough evidence to drop the hammer. If convicted I hope they throw the book at those involved!

The problem that I have is "why now" if they actually have any evidence. other than circumstancial or anectdotal, Why not a year or two ago?

The first thought that goes through my mind is 'would this result in a temp injunction on the Noront forum pending final decision'? IF So, who would benifit most from having our line of cummunication cut?

Unfortunately, my thoughts go to our present SP position. Is there any connection between a possible action and having us in an effective 'incummunicado' state or frankly a disorganized mob if there was any hanky panky intended, such as selling the co and assets at the present unrealistic price to ----> ?? with no organized resistance. Or psychologically pressuring the doubtful share holders to sell.

I realize that this may be a redundent thought, stillll, having learned to not trust my everluvin mules, I tend to carry this distrust over to Noront 's Major share holders based upon past actions. sigh

As for the different posted reactions on different forums, remember 'this is a free non-sponsored forum, while the others are company sponsored. A great difference.

Don Jose de La Mancha

New Message
Please login to post a reply