HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I think most of us are still here. Some call it addiction. LOL. There is something intrinsic about NOT. We all know the story so far. You can't DD any further right now. So, we wait. We watch. We listen. Like the board at the moment. It sure has been a long, deep inbreath. Reminds me of the anxiety when I would watch my daughter ride horses through the years. At first, would she fall off, then, would she get kicked, then, OMG, she can ride, then, the yellow ribbons, then the blue ribbons, then the red ribbons, then the A circuit, then the trophies and crystal, and then championship ribbons at the Royal, then she found Boys. Will Not find Boys? Or will Not struggle on to its own glory? Time will tell. Whatever evolves, we will all be winners at various times. The longs, the traders, and the shorts And, if we play it correctly, we will be better, stronger human beings.

So, relax. Breath in and out, and stay positive. If it gets difficult, go for a walk, or send white light, or pound the keys on here.

The quiet tells me we are in good hands here.

vermillion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply