HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Flurry of releases

posted on Apr 14, 2010 09:57PM

Back when NOT put out the flurry of releases we were in a takeover battle, were you happy with the result of where our SP went?Would it have went higer with being in that position of takeover?I think so.Then we get the resource estimate, over trippling the amount, and we were in a halt due to first nation blockade.Would we have gotten more bang for our buck if we were not halted?I think so.

So this brings me to our waiting on deep drills.Does NOT do some weird act again so that we dont get full value, potential for our discovery?Hope NOT.

Send out a flurry now while nothing negative is going on, and watch and see.

I will help.

On a monday morning put out some JJJ results, that will give us a little kiss.

On wednesday morning put out the PGE and IUMS results, that will start to move us fast

Thursday mornign tell us in a release of te visuals on hole 49, and or other great news.

Thats's a flurry i would love to see.Who am i though?Average dude waiting for the red wings game and strting to get my drink on.

Drill drill drill

IAMS

New Message
Please login to post a reply