HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sum, you are so right, and I'm kicking myself for not freeing up some money to buy Noront in the last hour today.

Interesting about Spider. They're popping on the radar all over the place. But without any news. 2.25 mil traded. I don't have an extensive LII available, but I'm sure with analysis, you'd see a few people shorting creating the bulk. Also note someone was buying SPQ through Jitney, so I suppose it's possible someone was taking profits from NOT or panicking and selling NOT to buy SPQ. But really, how can one tell? Certainly someone from TD-sec wanted in.

Here is what I'm thinking: If Noront won't report visuals, they'll go to where the action is for the next month. SPQ would rise a smidge from proximity when FNC's dril hits more chromite in next week or two and Smith will report visuals. So NOT went down a little and will return momentarily.

Stock Greed

New Message
Please login to post a reply