HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Not one damn share

posted on Apr 20, 2010 11:55AM

Fact: We have 7 billion in the Eagles nest alone as per Wes Hanson.

That equates to over 4 bucks per share. This is Only the Eagles nest. No value being given to the rest of the deposits and to the massive land package yet to be explored strategically placed around the red ring.

What I don't understand for the life of me is this:

The metal prices have geen moving up dramatically.

Our deposits have not been stolen.

WE have neighbours like Cliffs that will be putting in a rail. The government is excited about the ROF. They are spending money to help. 45Million in training and a co-ordinator for the ring just to start the ball rolling.

I look at the other Rof stocks, FNC, probe, spider, etc etc etc.

What new news have they had???????????

Look for instance at Fancamp. Where are their National Instrument deposits??

FNC have been moving up and holding fairly steady. They are raising cash and hope to drill starting this week. We are currently drilling and the reaction is so what?

We didn't really get any move up since the blockade was over nor the return to drilling.

We've seen nothing but the constant push down.

"No new news" I hear. So what! Does that make what we found so far worth nothing while we wait. If you have $100 bucks in your bank account but haven't deposited any new money in the last 2 months do you have less than $100.00 bucks or is your $100 bucks still there. Let's say the bank is giving you good interest on the $100.00 (ie: metal prices going up). Do you have more than $100 or less. You have more. OUr deposit is worth more than it was before. And yet we sink to ridiculous prices.

Well, I know why. To piss off and dishearten and trick many into selling. How else do you get the shares when the institutional % is already so high. And why do you want the shares so badly? Well, we know why which is why we are still here.

I'm not selling one damn share.

I'm off to read rule # 6 again

RULE NUMBER SIX: IF THIS IS A REAL DEAL, THEN YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE THE LAST PERSON TO BE NOTIFIED OR WILL BE DRIVEN OUT AT THE LOWER PRICES."

"Like Jesse Livermore wrote, "If there's some easy money lying around, no one is going to force it into your pocket." The same concept can be more clearly understood by watching the tape. When a market manipulator wants you into his stock, you will hear LOUD noises of stock promotion and hype. If you are "in the loop," you will be bombarded from many directions. Similarly, if he wants you out of the stock, then there will be orchestrated rumors being circulated, rapid-fired at you again from many directions. Just as good news may come to you in waves, so will bad news.

You will see evidence of a VERY sharp drop in the share price with HUGE volume. That is you and your buddies running for the exits. If the deal is really for real, the market manipulator wants to get ALL OF YOUR SHARES or as many as he can... and at the lowest price he can. Whereas before, he wanted you IN his market, so he could dump his shares to you at a higher price, NOW when he sees that this deal IS for real, he wants to pay as little as possible for those same shares... YOUR shares which he wants to you part with, as quickly as possible.

The market manipulator will shake you out by DRIVING the price as low as he can. Just as in the "accumulation" stage, he wants to keep everything as quiet as possible so he can snap up as many of the shares for himself, he will NOW turn down, or even turn off, the volume so he can repeat the accumulation phase.

New Message
Please login to post a reply