HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

C´mon Edgy,

read my whole post again, especially all that I´ve written after what you´ve quoted :

But I have to learn now that I seem to have missed one important point:

11. Noront has NICKEL !

Oh my God, our main asset seems to be getting worthless soon !

I certainly didn´t see this coming !

I´m just waiting now for somebody to come up with the "fact" that

a) Gold will be worthless soon (Triple J zone and 25% of Windfall)

b) PGE´s will be worthless soon (I thought with our grades we had a PGE mine already)

c) Vanadium will be wortless soon (Wes, don´t drill there!)

Good thing is, the points for the negative people get lesser and lesser ! LOL

And please have a look at my original "Top 10" post !

If you can´t see the sarcasm, then I apologize.

Reson for me posting all this was the sentiment on this board, that we seemed to get bombarded with abtruse reasons why Noront is a bad investment.

Followed by the same people telling us that they are buying this stock.

And over the last 36 hours, not that they´ve dug out nearly everything that could possibly be interpreted as being bad, they came up with this hilarious Pig Nickle argument, trying to tell us, that our main asset is getting worthless soon.

Unfortunately nobody has really picked up on that, which was enough reason for me to challenge it (gold worthless soon, PGE worthless soon -> you see the sarcasm ???).

Some still call this a pumper board, but I say, this is already a full blown basher board (more or less obvious at times) and sarcasm is my favourite response !

Go figure !

FANTOMAS

New Message
Please login to post a reply