HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I was near your plce today.Just got back from......well let's say an afternoon/night bbozing day at the gumblers,which i never go, and don't really remembr too much abotu the place, but was trying to get in hat big ass bulldozer in the front.I couldnt after about 10 minutes of messing around and swearing, then cam ehome and passed out and now back up ready to go again.If you seen avery hansome dude parading around grumblers around 1pm to 6pm that was ME!

If you all did notice, when i go into hiding the SP goes up...did you all see that????

So i will remain in hiding and come out on weekends,that way the market is closed...ypu took me all afternoon to think of that.

Anyways my last post has a pic of Wes,JJ,Neimi around some computer thing talking about stuff we already know, but was never posted so i did.

Have a great weekend.

Expecting news next week!

New Message
Please login to post a reply