HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A few weeks ago I sent a couple of emails to the Minister of Northern Development and Mines....It was when CLF was involved in taking out SPQ and KWG...I expressed my concerns how they had stolen FWR and were now trying the same tactic with SPQ and KWG....They were paying pennies and stood to make billions..Also ,why was the gov't standing idly by and watching US interests take out Canadian Exploration Companies??Got a response today...Sorry, but will have to paraphrase the meaningful parts of his response...Dear Mr.XXXXX...."thank you for your emails regarding your concerns over the recent financial actions of the US based company CLF." He then goes on to tell how I can contact the OSC with my concerns and explains to me what their mandate is...He states.." the McFaulds Lake project or "ROF" is one of the most promising opportunities in northern Ontario in perhaps a century"...."Development in the ROF will help in the building of a stronger economy and creating jobs in the." Regards...R R

New Message
Please login to post a reply