HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Mr. Cylinder...

I see you are from Ottawa...nice, I see you have a poppy in your avatar...appreciated

Now I am going to tell why I WON'T WALK AWAY from Noront and I don't appreciate you telling me to!

I started with Noront when it was 28 cents (I missed it at 11 cents)

I followed it up to $7.24 made some cash

I was here when Nemis and Harvey were ambushed

I walked this stock down to 68 cents???

I have put up with the "parrot "regime that voted in the new BOD (I didn't vote for them)

I watched the hostile take-over bid of Freewest (yes, it was hostile) and felt ashamed that our BOD would act like that!!

I have seen the transparency of this organization turn from clarity to mud and inuendo

I have watched with amasement 2 flowthrough offerings, neither one making it entry point

Iam getting tired of the pushers,spin-doctors, flaunting this stock for the past year (it was up to $2.50)

I have been waiting for 3 months for a News Release that would have substantive impact on this stock.

I have listened to all the excuses as to why this stock is stuck in a quagmire,native blockade, no volume, Cliffs, day traders, The housing problems with the banks,the Greeks ....etc,etc

Luckily they didn't blame it on the bossanova

It seems that some people do not like being told that the "duke has no clothes" TOUGH!

I happen to see things in black and white with no grey..sobeit..that's my Scotish/English heritage! I speak with no sugar coating

Maybe you can explain why this stock "dives" each time a news report comes out?.

Regards, Dennis

DPITW

New Message
Please login to post a reply