HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Yes, my avatar has a poppy - I am a current Canadian Forces member, as is my wife and brother-in-law. Yes, I am in Ottawa, that is where I am posted. Not sure why you bring this up, it has nothing to do with my investing, nor has it anything to do with my opinions on this or any other stock.

I never told you to walk away from the stock, but you seem so down in the dumps about it, I thought that maybe it would be better for you to sell. You apparently are in the money now, given that you have been able to buy in at the lows and have even made some profits by selling at the highs.

What I don't understand is why, if you believe in the stock, you would come to a public forum such as this and whine about the content of a good news release. If you have been following this stock as long as you say, then you should know the mantra - buy on rumour, sell on news. Such is the way it has been for the last few years. I don't know why. However, knowing that it will happen is a good way to make money, if you are able to time it.

Even with your reasoning to stay with the stock, you appear to have no love for it. If you are not emotionally attached, and you are in the green, then why are you holding it?

Answer that, and find the answer to happiness.

New Message
Please login to post a reply