HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Wes, where is my email response- maybe if you were less of a jacka$$?

DVD, why don't you think i have the stomach for it?Because i post what is the obvious?Your positive outlooks won't change a damm thing with your investment.Next week we will still be sitting at 1.20's 1.30's.Nothing you or i share on this board will change that.If you are happy with where we are at 1.29 then i think you should look into investing elsewhere.

They are proving up more, where?OH ya at eagles nest, on the infill drilling you mean.Ya that did alot for us.Besides that where did we prove up more?Blackbirds, is that the chrome that is open all over the place, but we won't dare go any further with it.Triple J, whatever happened with this discovery?At12...didn't find anything outstanding there.So your idea of a plan going forward is this?

It is not what Mr hanson is not telling us is the problem here, it is what Mr hanson seems to be avoiding.Shareholder value!

I am not happy with the BOD, others here are not happy with what they call manipulation with this stock.Go bug them, they seem to not be happy with what is going on either, they just phrase it in different words.If there is manipulation going on, you don't think it has to do with the 60% institutions that own the stock or the hedgies that brought in this Board of Directors?

Once again, drill the chrome and bring us value to our investment.

IAMS

New Message
Please login to post a reply