HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Aug 24, 2010 07:21PM

I will give it a shot.

Bring SP value to the shareholders.This is how i see it, so you can agree to disagree, i don't care. We lost alot of shareholder money and drill time due to the following.

-FWR takeover

-pi$$ing off the natives(nemis use to take the chiefs to Florida fishing)we still are not sure what companies the natives are reffering to, so lets devide it up amongst them.

-We put 154 drill holes in a chrome deposit, that we are walking away from for now.Prb has a nice settled price in the mid.65 up quit a bit from where they were cause of this chrome stuff.....but it dosen't add any value i guess..right?If you it isn't that impostant why did we put 154 holes into it?

-deep drill complications.Not blaming this on Wes, but maybe RN would have used someone different, maybe they have answers ot what is there and just not letting us in on it..we RN due that?

-The pump on BNN still gets me...that was a good one.A pump on BNN to get a higher PP.Nope don't think RN would have done that.

-Market the carp out of Noront.How many times did RN let the world know this was going to be the next Voisey Bay?Wes let's th eworld know it is like the ever glades...lol.

I can go on and on, just can't compare the two.There would have been alot different.Maybe it is not Wes's fault,but he is the face of Noront so it has to come down on someone.

I am sure this BOD has or had really good intentions.I guess what it comes down to is what new discoveries has this BOD really found for us?Hole 49 which was a year ago, and was RN next target anyway.So two years what was discovered that added any value?Everything done by this BOD was finding tonnage to already existing discovery made by RN.

I think from now until the AGM will be very nteresting, i actually look forward to it for once.I think we will get a bump.Too many weird things going on for one not to suspect something...then again i thought that when we were pumped on bnn by Dundee..lol

So to answer the titl of your post.Yes a new CEO is necessary, Richard Nemis, Dick Tracy, Mike Tyson...whoever we need change.

IAMS

Aug 25, 2010 08:22AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply