HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

This forum is great to express ones views and "pump or bash" this BOD and vent our feelings!

The sad thing is that the powers to be on "the BOD" do not subscribe to this forum, ergo not even care what our feelings ,good or bad are !!! They are probably laughing while they feed at the Noront trough.

The empathy of this BOD towards the common shareholders and $5.00 will buy me a "Timmies and an bagel with garlic and herb cream cheese"

Iknow ,I know "if you don't like it ,get out" .....SORRY NO SUCH LUCK, besides you would probably miss my upbeat views!!!. If Noront tanks no problem as it their $$$ I'm playing their game with!

Since the AGM that is probably why the share price is declining a bit at a time, with people feeling let down and fed up! It is too bad as in the long haul, I believe there is great potential for this company either with this name or another name.

Eventually we will win.... the goods are in the ground, we are on the map, we have been noticed by the Provies and the Feds... even with this group of Bozos there is a future

DPITW

New Message
Please login to post a reply