HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I have sent an inquiry to NOT IR. The body of which is below. Of course their response will be posted here, if any.

There has got to be a reason that we are attending these conferences despite the backseat mangament has assigned to both Chromium and Vanadium.

Happy Friday All!

mynot

Noront IR,

I have noticed the Noront events calender has 2 conferences for ferroalloys that Noront will be attending. The comments that Mr. Hanson made at the recent AGM had lead me to believe that ferrochrome was a "bonus" to have and that the main focus was on the Nickel, Copper, PGE's at the Eagles Nest complex.

I am assuming these conferences are mostly for networking and spreading the word about your exploration activities.

Can you kindly send a short explanation of our immediate goals within the FerroAlloys market at the present time.

Best regards,

Mr. M. XXXXXX

Shareholder since 2007.

New Message
Please login to post a reply