HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Dec 08, 2010 11:30AM

I do enjoy the ability to buy at lower levels, but like most, crave the climb in SP to make money instead of investing money. Buying at lower and lower prices only works if the SP goes up someday. I think I am taking shares from people that are selling at a loss and will sell them to somebody who wants them at $2 when that time comes. A year from now or two, I can wait without worry. Trading in and out works for those who understand that. It is difficult, it seems for those who are traders to understand how longer investors make money. We do, and we can do it without the panic of trying to catch an up or a down movement. Time is what I invest in. I have it, some don't. It's just what some do, and some don't, so we have these disagreements when one steps into others space with disrespect.

New Message
Please login to post a reply