HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Dec 08, 2010 11:30AM

Crazy, I agree and I tend to invest on much longer time levels. I rarely hold a stock less than a year. However, when you're not heavily invested in a stock and can look at it without much emotion, it's easier to contemplate a short-term trade. I could get out of half of my position and chances seem higher that we won't see significant appreciation until at least the next round of drill results in the new year. However, there is admittedly always a significant risk of something big happening in the meantime (ie. a buyout offer for one of the ROF companies) which would completely blindside us. That's a much higher risk in this sector than the same sort of blue sky event in another industry, in my opinion. I know that everybody is chomping at the bit and unhappy because there seems to be so little activity happening in the ROF right now, at least on the surface. But behind the scenes, things ARE happening.

New Message
Please login to post a reply