HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

4theloveofthegame....had a conversation with Wes on Tuesday.

"Wes said in the future he hopes to work on an off-take deal or a JV with Baosteel (this was mentioned in the last NR) The off-take $ could be as a high as 30% of build-the-mine needs of $600-700 million. It would require Noront to dedicate a portion of our resource production to Baosteel at a market price or a fixed price (Wes indicated there would be no discount involved). The offtake $ would not be an investment but the cost of the agreement. I thought this was amazing if not unbelievable but Wes said this does happen."

Did you catch the words, "could be as a high as 30% of build-the-mine needs of $600-700 million. "????

Our current outstanding shares are around 200,000,00. Our current share pric is .67

Our current market cap is approx.134 million.

Wes is saying that on the HIGH side of ownership we may in the future give Baosteel 30% of our company to generate the 600-700 million we need. ..Hello.

This means a worst case of he sees us being worth 1.8-2.0 billion.

30% of 2 billion is $600 million, and note the 30% is on the high side. So if only 20% is needed to be given away to generate 600 million that means we would need to be worth 3 billion.

Those are pretty powerful words. Infrastructure and AT12 would certainly bring us there.

Now take your 1.8 billion to 3 billion and figure out the share price ... All works out to over our high of 7.42...in future...

New Message
Please login to post a reply