HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Yeah, it appears I am guilty of doing the same thing I am constantly chastising other posters not to do. I made a totally unfounded statement regarding world production and pricing of ferrochrome. I obviously was working from memory, rather than checking the accuracy before posting, and equally obviously, my memory sucks.

It would appear that anticipated production of chromite from the ROF will barely cover anticipated increased world need, let alone probable decreased production from South Africa. But North American demand would be more than met with a production schedule of 600k tons/year, and the next question would be whether the remaining 1 mill tons could be processed economically in Canada as opposed to South Africa.

The remainder of my previous post stands though, and subtle suggestions from a couple of my sources are starting to suggest there is going to be accelerated activity via the rumor circuits beginning with this statement from CLF.

Has anyone heard anything about a possible new entity being formed that would see both NOT and CLF contribute their ROF assets into it, with NOT powers that be having control?

Best regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply