HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Media is called "Foes" now...no longer friends of Spence.-Khareema

"Now ...read the comments from folks on the recent Spence articles. Tax Payers are damned angry ..and for good reason. They want answers to how did this happen? Where is the money going? Are there other chiefs out there running their reserves like Spence."

I don't see why they should be looking for any more answers here than with their own Provincial and Federal gov't who, without compare, have thrown money into the fire.....or the fires of other interests for decades. Why should someone of FN standing receive anymore attention than any other individual in our country other than that little issue of prejudice whereby people like to hang their dislikes and contentions on what ever group stands out from the larger group. I certainly agree that there should be accountability on all levels where public money is concerrned...but we certainly haven't seen it yet in this country or for that matter any country that handles large amounts of public money on any level. Positive changes come from positive and capable leadership......when we see that it will filter down to all levels. When the "elite" realize their job is to serve, things will right themselves. I won't hold my breath on this one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply