HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

We are so lucky that over the years we have shared info on this forum. We know more about Noront and Ring of Fire than most others.

We have a desk sized map of the Ring of Fire and know how big Noront is!

We know they have it all. The majority of the good land. The diversified deposits.

The Huffington Post article was hilarious. Just hilarious.

My favorite lines:

"But it was his comments on the Ring of Fire — the name given to a massive planned chromite mining project "

"...noting other minerals besides chromite (an ingredient in stainless steel) have been found in the area, including nickel and copper."

+=======================================================

(1) The Ring of Fire is NOT a name given to a massive planned chromite project.

It is a name given to an area rich in chromite AND high grade nickel , copper, rare earth elements and PRECIOUS METALS )(gold , platinum, palladium)

Noront has enough platinum to have a PLATINUM MINE.

Funny, how Huffington doesn't think Precious metals or Noront is worth mentioning.

When you read the article your assumption would be this is a chromite project, and there was little bit of nickel and copper found ..

By reading the huffington post ..you are lead to believe that the price of chromite is what is slowing this project down ....

no mention of little things like...Noront can mine the nickel for MINUS 70 cents...and can be profitable and busy....and in the case of Noront.. chromite can wait to move up in price.

But ....ask your self this ..why was the name NORONT not even mentioned in the article and...why was PRECIOUS metals is not even brought up?? Is 2.5 million ounces ...nothing??

Take a good look at Huffington POST and your answer is there.

AOL owns Huffington Post.

Who are the majority share holders of AOL??

Here is a link:

http://investors.morningstar.com/ownership/shareholders-major.html?t=AOL

Notice names like vanguard group ..#2 Institutional shareholder of AOL.

Vanguard owns 9.34M shares of CLIFFS Natural Resources.

So,......Noront's name is not even mentioned in the article???

Any guess as to why??? He He.

As I stated in my title. We are lucky. We know all about Noront...and why know who the REAL KING OF THE ROF is....

New Message
Please login to post a reply