HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

an interesting sentence below spoken by Wynne. 

her choice of words implies there is an agreement with Matawa First Nations. The word needed is past tense.

"Happily there has been substantial progress. We needed to get an agreement with Matawa First Nations to begin the construction of the road that is critical to the development of the Ring of Fire.

http://www.magic999.ca/news/1065587683/wynne-makes-election-stop-thunder-bay

Wynne Makes Election Stop In Thunder Bay

Posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 18:27 PM

With just over two weeks to go before Ontario voters head to the polls, Liberal leader Kathleen Wynne paid Thunder Bay a visit. 

Wynne spoke to over 100 party faithful Wednesday night highlighting her commitment to the north.

She scoffed at polls suggesting the NDP will take all of Northern Ontario's seats. 

"I don't believe it, I know Michael Gravelle and Bill Mauro will be back at Queen's Park. I just want to say that everyone in this room is dealing with listening to the news and watching the polls but we know the conversations at the door our a better way to measure a campaigns success. I take my hat off to the pollsters they do an important job but what we do is on the ground talking to people about the decisions they make on an hour by hour basis."

Wynne reiterated the Liberals work on improving overcrowding at hospitals by pointing to angioplasty service at the regional facility.  She also said they would continue to work with hospitals and local health authorities to improve situations like overcrowding. 

She also admitted that four laning the highway between the Manitoba border to Quebec is going to take time as it is a huge project. 

Wynne also felt that her past four years as Premier were successful despite a lot of visible work in the Ring of Fire. 

"Happily there has been substantial progress. We needed to get an agreement with Matawa First Nations to begin the construction of the road that is critical to the development of the Ring of Fire."  (Photo and video by Sheri Leviski-Kotyk)

New Message
Please login to post a reply