HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

http://www.timminspress.com/2018/03/16/ford-promises-to-start-on-right-of-fire-right-away

"Considering that consultations with First Nations were a concern cited by the Liberals for not rushing into the project, The Daily Press asked Ford if he had a timeline for getting a PC government to act on the project.

Right away,” he said. Ford said consultations were important, but the project should not be held up at the expense of perpetuating the red tape that is involved.

==================================================================================================

I keep thinking back to the above paragraphs when I read the below from 3 days ago:

https://www.macleans.ca/opinion/why-doug-fords-ontario-pc-government-should-grant-the-liberals-party-status/

"As the dust settled from the chaotic Ontario election campaign, it became clear that the worst-case scenario had happened for the Liberals. Not only did the party come in third place, but it had won only seven seats—one short of official party status.

The Liberals have since begun a campaign for an exception to be made; they want official party status. While the NDP aren’t keen on the idea, the PCs have yet to make up their mind."

==============================================================

Since the ROF is so important to Doug Ford, and getting party status is so important to the Liberals...what can be done by the Liberals to influence Doug into giving them Party Status?

How about an approval of the very LONG OVERDUE  Environmental Assessment for Noront .. as Doug Ford puts it...to speed up the timeline -red tape stuff. 

From what I understand the Liberals have until the 28th of June.

New Message
Please login to post a reply