HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Oct 23, 2009 10:26PM
Oct 23, 2009 10:31PM
Oct 23, 2009 10:45PM
Oct 24, 2009 12:41AM
Oct 24, 2009 07:42AM

Yes it was a great game. I hope you didn't have so many cans that you missed Kurtz' goal. It was a highlight goal.

It is significant that people in your box were talking about NOT and RoF. I am not sure which box you were in ...some mining supply cos have boxes.

But what it confirms is that the mining industry is well aware of this play. Many people who attend the Wolves games work in the mining industry for Vale, Xstrata, FNX, First Nickel, Ministry of N. Development, Mines & Forestry or one of the 200 mining supply cos in town.

Most of the talk around town and in the newspapers is about the strike at Vale. We have seen coverage of DeBeers and Victor Mine because of the Diamond cutting plant that DeBeers opened in Sudbury recently.

However there has not been a great deal of coverage of the RoF in the news.

Many of the senior mining people in town are well connected with their contemporaries in the mining industry, including people like Wes HAnson. When I talked to Wes at the AGM he mentioned several Vale people that he has worked with and done business with. Most are members of the OMA and PDA.

Both Vale and Xstrata are keeping a very close eye on developments in the RoF. The discussions that you overheard at the game are indicative of the fact that people in the mining business are very well inforned about related developments. I doubt very much you would hear similar discussions at a Leafs game.

Too bad you hadn't probed a little deaper to see if you could determine if this info was coming out of Vale or Xstrata. Judging by the number of "cans" involved you may have been able to determine exactly how much interest there is.

IMHO both Vale and Xstrata will be in the game at some point.

SN

Oct 24, 2009 11:09AM
Oct 24, 2009 08:50PM
Oct 24, 2009 08:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply