Focusing on Bissett Creek Flake Graphite Deposit

Recently announced significant increase in estimated resources

Free
Message: Re: Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - NGC closed at 1.88, up 19%

It doesn't matter if we like the way the markets are or not. They are what they are and I take then as they come. It's summer and many traders are away with family for holidays. It happens most of the time, but there are also surprises with summer rallies. So we have markets with few buyers and more sellers so the prices drift down. For many stocks the share price is way below fair value. NGC is one of them. It was a real bargain ( in my view ) so the jump didn't surprise me. I never thought the share price would fall below what I paid. It never bothered me that it did. This is not an exploration company looking for something. They have the goods and are well into the process of developing a mine. I'm a long termer not a trader and i know NGC will be one of the first into production

One of the unknowns that may be causing some to have doubts and fears is the stories floating around that graphite is the next bubble and ready to pop. It could become a bubble but I do not see that here. Stories also state that there are few uses for graphite and the synthetic stuff is better. maybe, but for a lot more money. So I see normal graphite holding its own. Whatever the uses now has the price up pretty high, so it seems to me there is a shortage and good uses for it. More are coming with research. Some day the supply may catch up with the demand, but that is quite a ways off.

So, for sure somethings coming and we never know when, but this price jump came from being too cheap. It's just the way I see it. However, news is welcome for sure.

New Message
Please login to post a reply