focused on the rapidly developing Dawson Range gold-silver-copper mining district in the central Yukon

Free

Jul 28, 2010 12:42PM

xtrucker: The samples are something else! If you take a look at the last release from Evolving Gold (EVG), NTR has gold away and above. Just compare the two latest NR's. I've been holding NTR since the last PDAC. I bought and sold some as I am a day trader (I also swing and hold long if the company warrents it). I bought more in the last couple of days and made a nice profit. (EVG is an Agoracom client).

I have quite a lot of GNH - have made some nice money on it - holding right now. I had FWR and SPQ - made good money on both as I got in way low. I also hold KWG, UC, and NOT - waiting for NOT to go beneath $1.00 to buy more. I regularly read the boards, sometimes post but I'm not too popular as I admitted I was a day trader and that dosen't sit well with most posters. So for the most part I just read. I like the volitile "pennies". One can make good money on them.

Hope you have lots of NTR as I think that will be a great story. I'm hoping to get more in the low twenties today. The Yukon is about to explode, IMO.

Do keep posting as it was getting mighty lonely here.

Gleegee.

New Message
Please login to post a reply