focused on the rapidly developing Dawson Range gold-silver-copper mining district in the central Yukon

Free

I said I'd report on the Cambridge conference in Toronto on the weekend. It was great. I was only there on Sunday so missed some good speakers - Kevin O'leary for one. John Keiser, he of the Bottom Fishing Report, was bullish on gold. And REE,s are also in the forefront.

I visited the NTR booth and was very well received. (One of the men - not sure which one now - had previously worked at United Keno Hill where I told you before my husband had worked).The maps that were available of the 3 Ace property - the main zone and the Sleeping Giant - gave a great overview of the work being done. Spots where chip samples were taken were impressive with their gold value. At one point the continuous chip sample over 2.1 meters showed 23.66 g/t.

The diamond drill results are pending for Sonora Gulch and if they prove up, I think we can see a jump in the sp. High grade gold has been intercepted in two zones aproximately 2 kms apart: Amadeus Zone - 15.3 meters of 6.2g/t gold and 64 meters of 1.0 g/tgold. The Nightmusic Zone: 26.6 meters of 5.0g/t gold, 11.9 g/t silver and 0.23% copper.

I haven't checked to see if the maps have been posted on the webb site: www.northern-tiger.com., but check out the site.

Our sp has not only held but took a jump Monday morning after the good reporting and interest at the booth at the Conference. I'm looking forward to a further upward climb.

Gleegee.

New Message
Please login to post a reply