Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

As I eluded to on a post on Stockhouse minutes prior to the upgrade I had the benefit of sitting down with the BOD's and IBK on Thursday night before the AGM. One of the Board members said that they had made a special request to the exchange to have a four digit acronym for our name change to POET. That being of course POET. I can tell you that I beleive the BOD's were as excited as I was about the name change to POET and want to distance themselves from anything to do with OPEL Technologies. (IMO) I feel we are so close to completing the name change which I beleive will trigger a series of events. The official name change to POET could be followed by the release of the new web site and a potential ATOMIC bomb. (IMO) During our conversation Mark B asked what keeps me up at night? I said "beside the current share price the lack of US buying and the fact as shareholders we anticipated much more by now from Atomic PR".

I brought up the fact that RVH has a fascinating avatar highlighting the Apple symbol and POET Inside. Mark stated that he hoped as do I that this may someday be a reality.

We certainly have a lot to look forward to in the very near future. I am enjoying this discussion board much more than the former board. GLTA DB

New Message
Please login to post a reply