Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

When I looked into it - it was my understanding that OPEL never provided the information - and the long delay was that each of the shares had to be individually exchanged by the DTC or the clearing houses- which was very time consuming and tedious - and the process was started after weeks of stalling by OPEL. If you have the time - you can check out the SH bb discusions at the time. Also check out the the acceleration of hype promulgated at that time and compare it to the present. Finally - management was always praised as having our backs, knowing what hey were doing, etc - until they weren't. In my mind it's deja-vu all over again - and it behooves US investors to keep their shares liquid(i.e.tradeable on the Canadian exchanges). Finally, when I first bought the shares- the float was 88 million or so shares.

New Message
Please login to post a reply