Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Zincfinger - you'll find the totality of my exchanges with Mr. Chu under" exchange with Mr Chu" - posted around 13:04.

Bluecollardollar - while I understand your frustration in having to endure this issue on the bb - you have to remember many of us were harmed previously in a similar situation - and rightly or wrongly I see a similar pattern setting up. As Ogee said - it is better to be proactive rather than say shoulda, coulda, woulda after the fact when nothing can be done.

Indulge me in a story. A guy complains to his buddy that his wife is driving him nuts. Every day it's give me $20 for this, $100 for that, $50 more for this. His buddy is horrified. What does she do with all that money he asks. And his friend answers - I don't know, I never give her any. My questions will stop as soon as I get a real answer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply