Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Someone has commented, "Right now none of us have any idea what direction the company is heading with the formation of a special committee and licensing talk. It appears a complete reverse of direction in 6 months."

While at the AGM I talked with MB and I stated it looked like there was shift in strategy with all the license talk. MB said "not at all". I asked him to clarify. If I recall his response correctly, he said licensing was always part of the monetization mix in the minds of some management, and if that was a part of the monetization process that will increase shareholder value, that was OK with him. I got the impression that he had previously thought selling was really the only option to monetize but was convinced by others that licensing could be a part of the process to sell.

Also, I am sorry but I don't think the web page etc will be updated this week. As of mid last week, I understand there is no date set as yet for any launch. Hope this is wrong but that is my understanding.

New Message
Please login to post a reply