Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

In my opinion 'keeping the discussion balanced' does not mean we need to 'balance' between negative and positive speculation. To me, speculating negatively in the way that you seem to prefer, @aves, brings nothing to the conversation (in my opinion) except bad feelings and, well, negativity. I don't post much, but I do enjoy reading this board...except when I see certain posters constantly choosing to speculate in a negative fashion and then often choosing to adamantly argue against those who are giving them positive information. And it's not that I have a problem with someone speculating in a negative fashion per se, but your particular wording and tone, @aves, is often in the wording and tone of "fact" and not in the wording and tone of "speculation", which, to me, is incredibly annoying (as I think it is to many others on this board) and is obviously meant to provoke others into arguing with you. Anyway, I for one am heartily sick of it and would either ask you to stop doing it or ask oogee to ban you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply