Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"my posts are trying to contain the irrational exhuburance this board mostly has."

Don't know why you would think the exhuberance is 'irrational', or why you would think it was your job to contain it.....

"I don't really care what you think and if a poster gets banned for offering an alternative to positive spin, then the positive spinners should also get banned."

I totally agree with you. But I don't have a problem with anyone giving positive or negative spin to something. What I have a problem with is when it's not 'spin', but when it's argued as FACT, then I have a problem (whether that poster is arguing negatively or positively).

"So it's ok to speculate positively, but heavens no one dare counter the positive spin?"

Not at all. As I said, I have no problem if anyone speculates positively or negatively, but when they phrase their 'speculation' in the terms and tones of fact, then I have a problem.

"Tell me what is so wrong with posing questions to what other posters seem to view as near fact."

There is nothing wrong with it. But what annoys the c*** out of me is when the 'answers' aren't accepted and are instead argued ad nauseum. For me, this just fills the board up with pointless unprovable negativity.

"Nothing is guaranteed and posters here get far too carried away"

Well, I for one would *prefer* to get 'carried away' with unprovable positivity than unprovable negativity. But that's just me. And perhaps I was a bit harsh with my criticism of your argument style. But as Fairchij said we are ALL frustrated and disappointed with the stock price, and perhaps I may have taken some of that frustration out on you and Scary. But the 'fact' remains that choosing to believe in a negative scenario and then constantly harping about it does no one (you included) any good.

"I simply provide a counter to the spin because HISTORY has shown it to be true. When the company changes this pattern I will stop countering."

Of course you are welcome to your opinion. I just wish agoracom had that ignore button that SH had.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply