Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Rob, I agree with Aves ( did I really just say that??). To put it in "layman's terms", you're a total "braniac/ poindexter" and we cro-magnons have no frigg'n idea what you are talking about!

I would demand that you tell us what the easter egg is, but honestly buddy, I'm afraid once you explained it, I still wouldn't know what you were saying, LOL!

Despite the occasional conflict of personality, this site is still far superior to SH and personally I don't consider Aves' comments to be bashing ( I'm gonna make myself sick soon), we seem to have a good balance of the good and bad of POET being discussed here...so keep it up guys.

Do I think we'll get lowballed? Maybe...anything's possible, but the existence of Taylor on the BOD tells me the chances are probably slim.......if anything, since this is his baby, he probably has TOO high a sale price in mind because of all the sweat equity he's invested in it.

Atomic should be hitting the bricks next week now that we'll have the new name, website and hopefully the demo chips.............let's get the show on the road people!

MC ( Deep thoughts by mcnabbpa - If a baggie bashes in stockhouse and there's nobody there to hear it.....does he still sound stupid?)

New Message
Please login to post a reply