Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think I'd better come clean before my husband gets home from his business trip, but the comments made yesterday by Dreamingbig were really made by Mrs. Dreamingbig. I had been tasked with keeping track of POET news these past couple of weeks, and, well, like the rest of you I have been very frustrated and disappointed with the stock price these past several months. But I have been still trying to keep a positive outlook on the whole thing. And, well, Aves99 just made one too many half-negative-speculations/half-negative-slurs, and I snapped. I would like to apologize, though, to you Aves, as you're right, and I really did have no business criticizing your arguing style or threatening to have oogee ban you. I still do despise the slurry way you constantly negatively speculate (as I did on SH as well), but, hey, I don't have to read it, right? Anyway, it's been a long time since I've seen .50 as the stock price, and I hope it's a good sign of things to come! Good luck to all longs (and I guess even you too, Aves, heh, heh)!

New Message
Please login to post a reply