Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jul 31, 2013 07:56PM

Jul 31, 2013 08:06PM

Jul 31, 2013 08:21PM
This site is beginning to remind me of SH. I would like to remind each of you of my initial reports from the agm. I attended the agm as a serious doubter and left a very conviced bull!!! I knew and continue to know that what our mgt are trying to monetize could make us all rich beyond our imagination. On the other hand we could wake up one day and our investment could be worthless. I am convinced of the technology. However, I know that in spite of the technology we face a lot of headwinds such as industry that has vested interest in existing technology, competitors that will do anything to obtain what poet has at any expense. Of course ther r many other headwinds. As I repeated from the agm there were and would b things going on behind the scenes that would not and could not b reported to the shareholders.. Does it not make sence that everything has to b in stealth mode at this time. Do I like it that mgt remains silent.NO!!! However, I do understand it. I know that many of you get nervous when that retirement in the islands slipping away. When people are desperate they do foolish things such as blaming one another for one thing or the other.. As far fairchiq and ogee and others have done nothing but what they observed, heard, read, etc in reporting to this board. We all r to sensitive at times when it comes to ones integrity. The facts are that mgt is going too get the best deal they can for shareholders and, yes, for themselves. They have made it clear that in trying to accomplish it will not b done in the press. In fact they have told us until the search committee has a deal and the bod has approved we, as shareholders, will know nothing.. Gentlemen and ladies we r involved in a high stakes process. People screaming at each other and at mgt is going to do nothing to help the process. The only advise I can give anyone is to b PAtIENT!!!!!! Hope your sailboat and place in this lands are awaiting you but b prepared for these things not coming to pass.. In the meantime keep the faith!!! Remember last week I posted that accumulation was occurring. I said that these people would constantly play with the bid to shake shares loose. Nothing has changed.. The one thing I do criticize is atomic 's failure to do anything to effect the share price posivetly.. Pay me a $30 thousand a month I I will stand on Wall Street and get more attention than atomic.
Aug 01, 2013 07:42AM
Aug 01, 2013 08:54AM
Aug 01, 2013 09:12AM

Aug 01, 2013 09:14AM

Aug 01, 2013 09:34AM
Aug 01, 2013 09:40AM

Aug 01, 2013 09:46AM

Aug 01, 2013 09:51AM

Aug 01, 2013 11:15AM

Aug 01, 2013 12:20PM

Aug 01, 2013 01:13PM
New Message