Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am sorry, but I will state it again for those who missed my earlier post on comments from the AGM in Storrs.

I recall hearing in the shareholder meeting that there was a great deal going on which management could not share. I also recall discussions with insiders - outside of the shareholder meeting - that there was much going on which they could not discuss, being a publicly traded company and all. So, I guess you can choose to believe, or not, that I have recalled correctly. You can also choose to believe, or not, that what we were privy to is correct.

DD on this company from some on this forum has been excellent. Involvement with NASA, US Military, BAE cannot be questioned. The quality of people - and their expertise - currently on the Board cannot be disputed. Nevertheless, this company has no history of profitability. They do have a history of losses, compounded by poor decisions and past management abuses. Frankly, while not really happy about it, I think we are fortunate to be holding around $.50 in this market given the Exchange we are on, the overall market issues with unproven technologies, the lack of profitability, the lining of insider pockets with low-ball options, and past management failures.

Regardless, I have chosen to believe what we have been told - and what I have seen at the lab. I am hoping to see this to fruition when $.50 will really be considered a joke. I believe Milestone 6, "completed at request of SSC" was done for a specific reason. Let the "chips" fall where they may, if ya know what I mean.

New Message
Please login to post a reply