Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Aug 05, 2013 02:36PM
Aug 06, 2013 10:23AM

I have been a long time investor in Poet and I do share the sentiments of many that this has been and continues to be a true test of patience. The SP seems to be alergic to the .50s. everytime it enters .50 plus territory it quickly gets pushed back to the mid forties. Very frustrating indeed.

I read many posts suggesting the stock is being manipulated. Except for holding "put options", I don't understand why it would be to anyones advantage to keep the stock valued so low. This should be well north of a buck even while the technology is manuvering through these various stages of development.

I don't want to sound pessimistic because I do have high hopes for Poet in the very near future, but when one observes the progress dating back a year; it seems a little premature to be concerned with capital gains taxes. My only possible profit here so far may be a capital loss write-off.

Good luck to all - hoping for better days ahead very soon

Aug 06, 2013 01:12PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply