Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I pose this question in all sincerity as I am still a shareholder (although with only 25% of what I once owned) While the board thoroughly dissects who is trading how many shares, and the details of each milestone and the science behind the chips, I cannot but wonder if all this detail blinds us to the bigger picture - i.e. that after almost 3 years BAE has still not validated that the technology can be produced on a commercial scale (unless I missed an announcement somewhere). I attended the 2011 AGM and was told that was a problem that would likely be resolved in a matter of a few months. The fact that 2 and a half years have elapsed since then leads me to conclude either:

1. The problem is insurmountable and hence the lack of big player interest.

2. They have solved it and are sitting on it (weave what ever conspiracy theory you like).

As I have stated before, Dr. Taylor and his lab have achieved a monumental scientific breakthrough and deserve whatever acaemic honors they can garner. Like all of us, I own the stock to make money - but it appears the efforts to sell this to the US investors through a PR firm means that money will be made by trading (a momentum play) - at least in the short run.

If indeed BAE has still not validated commercial scale production, I would appreciate the board's opinion as to why and where we go from here. If thay have, I would love to stand corrected.

New Message
Please login to post a reply