Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks Rob. I kinda got excited about this, about Apple back a little while ago when they bought a chip manufacturer in upstate NY. My mind started racing and I thought not to far for Storrs Conn. and our POET . A new valley, not silicon but gallium arsenide valley or GaAs Valley. Now you find this ...statements like

"Over the last couple of months, Mansfield is said to have been increasingly focused on chips (and some aspects of wireless) while delegating his other teams to other executives.

" Apple would like to move away from Intel chipsin its Mac lineup. Apple has also purchased a series of small chip companies, and designs its own mobile processors."

My over active imagination tends to run a little wild sometimes but when I see things like this where Apple wants to get away from Intel chips and come up with someting new, innovative is the word they used and what can be more "innovative" then POET..

Coinsidence that Apple, (Manfield) talks like this... now and over the pass few months or is there something going on behind closed doors that we don't know about. I know I'm grasping at straws but it seems like those straws get thicker and the roots hold stronger as each day passes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply