Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Actually they could decommission the options instead of awarding them ST, or use a $1 strike price, or award them after the first leg up over $1. How much is enough? Some of you know me as a very bullish investor in POET and poster (which i am) but i do feel this is options award is a little much.

If this stock is going to $5-$20 ...or whatever... why award more options. All the POET employees are getting rich at these levels. 2M options (which Peter and Mark have up until now) makes them 10-40 million at $5-$20 stock price.....enough for a under 2 years work?

Take the options and ask/pay WOZ to be on the BOD or a special consultant - ask him to help us map into to Apple, then PR the hell out of the little company WOZ backed (or something.)

I HATE dilution. Especially when it is not necessary -at these levels. Everyone at POET has excellent upside in play already on this stock...

Peter/Mark- Bring this puppy over $10 and I will apologize until the cows come home- and eat every word. You are being paid VERY well now...please bring this home!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply